Simplicity 1693 Review

Today, I shall be covering the Simplicity Pattern #1693. Honestly, I am a little ashamed to say that the only reason I even bought this pattern was because it had polka dots on it...



I loooooove polka dots. It's kinda scary how much polka dotted clothing I own. And I even have more polka dotted fabric for the future! What is it about polka dots that I love?! I really don't know. Perhaps I am the next princess of polka dots.



So, I don't spend my day with kids and I don't care a whole heck of a lot for glitter. I mean, I have my glitter days, but they aren't often. I like the look of all the other shirts, but it was mainly because of the sleeveless polka dotted shirt on the cover that I purchased this pattern. I like how the sides are a bit longer on the bottom, too. I like the blue lace shirt, as well... and I love the hippie looking shirt at the bottom, although I might not put elastic in the bottom of the sleeves. I like a nice flowy sleeve, not one that I might be adjusting all day. We shall see...

**Update - I made this!

**Update 2 - I made it again!

Comments

Popular Posts