A Bit of a Stretch

For the love of god, someone tell my husband to take my keys away when I exclaim "I am going to the fabric store!!" He knows better, I know better, and yet somehow I still end up going and plowing through the remnant section. I came home with 2 bags of remnants!

The best part about the whole fabric store experience is that every single time I go in looking for something specific, it is there in the remnant section. Just when I think I don't have any basic colored fabrics (as I tend to like cool patterns) I go in and find an abundance of basic colored fabrics... and almost all of them are in some sort of knit type fabric! My favorite type of fabric is anything with some stretch. And the remnant section was overflowing with stretch, as if Mr. Fantastic himself picked them out for me!




I also got some velcro and more dark blue and black dye. I think I am going to try to make the white stretchy fabric into a dress or top of some sort. Or maybe a skirt... who knows! There is actually quite a lot of it, so I could make many things out of it!

Comments

Popular Posts