Braided Scarf Tutorial

So, I wear this scarf at least twice a week, if not more. I got it at Goodwill and it has such a sweet pattern on it. It just looks so dainty and lovely. Observe...


See, isn't that sweet!? Anywho, I saw this on Pinterest and wanted to give it a shot to mix up my everyday scarf...



So I began by tying my scarf in a knot where it would be easy to still get on and off my melon head...


Then you take it off said melon head and position it between your knees, with the knot facing the ceiling...


Than you begin to braid the two loose scarf ends


with the knotted scarf area like so...


Continue braiding until you are almost out of loose ends...


Then tie the loose ends in a knot, which happen to look quite like a bow when all was said and done...


Slip it back over your head and voila! Instant scarf update!


I might try it with a slightly longer scarf, too. Thanks, Pinterest!!

Comments

Popular Posts