Let the Hunt Begin!!

So it has been a hot second since my last post and for good reason. I've been a tad busy, but its because we are finally making a step towards buying a house! Last night we met with a realtor and discussed what we wanted in a home and he showed us a lot of options. Now is the step where we are supposed to go drive by said houses and see which ones we like, but we like a lot of different ones all over middle Tennessee, so we will have to narrow our choices down before we start driving. Plus I can't take off work to go see any of these, so it will be a strictly evening or weekend thing. I do miss having a job that has 'personal time off'... or sick time... or benefits. Or A/C... for the past 2 weeks it has been 'broken.' But I digress. It will just be so nice to have a place where we can spread out. I will finally have a designated sewing space where I will be able to get organized. I cannot wait!!

I also won another online auction. I will be going to pick up said items this afternoon. It was actually 3 lots of sewing supply baskets. In one of the lots was some stabilizer and zippers, while another was all fabric. The third looks like a decent mix of basic supplies. We shall see!

P.S.- I am finally wearing my Buttercup Festival shirt to work! Over a month later. haha. It's still a good top!

Comments

Popular Posts