The Dangers of Guacamole

So, I never got really into guacamole until just recently. I always liked it, but I had never made my own. The husband doesn't like it, so I've been eating a bunch of it so as not to waste food. Out of curiosity, I googled 'the dangers of guacamole' and found this amazing quote.

"In addition to being the most exciting things in the world when you’re high, salsa and guacamole are also super efficient at transmitting foodborne illnesses, the CDC would like you to know"

Cause when I get high, the first thing I think of is 'how exciting does guacamole sound right now?!?' Wow...

Anywho, I am a little upset because I wanted to enter the Gertie's Grand Giveaway, but I ran out of time. It makes me sad. Her contest was only up for 3 weeks. And while that sounds like a good amount of time, I had just started my sewing class, so I haven't actually sewn in a couple of weeks. Sounds weird... taking a sewing class and not sewing. I did sew for about 2 minutes when I made my skirt sloper. I wanted to sew the front and back together and see how it seemed to fit. Lucky for me, I bought this swedish tracing paper which you can sew. Its this crazy paper/fabric hybrid stuff. I love it. Once we make sure our slopers are correct (which will be gone over in a future lesson) I will transfer them to the thicker paper I borrowed from mom. But first, I have to finish my homework... tracing a pair of pants. Until then!

Comments

Popular Posts