Happy Anniversary!

Holy cow, it has been one year since my first blog post!! How weird is that?! It feels pretty good to get stuff out sometimes and if this has ever helped anyone who sews, then hell yeah! If not, I will continue to blog so that hopefully some day one of my posts will help someone, somewhere. Today's post is not quite about sewing. Not only was the 28th my one year blog-iversary, it was also the 7 year anniversary of my husband and I being a couple. Or more like, our anniversary of our first date. We don't celebrate this. Hell, we barely remember which day our actual wedding anniversary is on! But none of that matters because we are happy and I can not wait for every anniversary to come!

But it just so happens that we went hang gliding. Not for the anniversary; we had a groupon that we had gotten 2 Christmases ago and we finally got to use it. We went last May but I literally only got to go in the air for a minute before the winds got the best of us and we came back down. So over a year later, here we were again, attempting to drive 2 hours away to tandem hang glide. This time it worked! The weather was perfect and the skies were amazing! I was the first to go and it was absolutely amazingly wonderful! My husband went second and was a little queasy, but he had a good time. I would definitely recommend Lookout Mountain Hang Gliding. The groupon was priced reasonably and the experience was incredible. I would do it again if it were closer, as the weather was a big factor in our delay. We had tried to go a few times only to discover that it was too windy or was raining. But this time was perfect! We even went into a cloud!! It was amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts