Reversible Blouse

This is just a quickie to show another blouse I made from Simplicity 6367. But, as the title of this post suggests, it's reversible!!!








Unfortunately the blue fabric has some weird dark stains on it in various places, so I most likely will wear this on the print side. Plus, I think it looks pretty cool with the blue cuffs!!

I've never done much with a lining until recently, so I didn't know to make both the lining and the outer pieces separately and then attach them, but this came out pretty decently. I had really wanted to make 2 blouses, but they would both be sheer and I wasn't really feeling a sheer blouse at the time. So they became mega blouse!!! ((Insert evil laughter here))

This is still by far one of my favorite patterns that I made last year and I will continue to make more of them!

Comments

Popular Posts