Vintage Finds

Omg!! My most amazing mother told me she found something for me at an auction. So the last time I made a trip down the mountain to visit, I got to see what it was she found. Look at this!!!







Holy crap I am in love with these aprons! How sweet are the details?! The blue gingham one is so freakin cute with the heart and the gathers and the green one has the most adorable motif on the bottom!

Also included in her auction find were some sweet doilies.





A fabric flower bowl thingy!!! How cool is this?!?

These are so sweet and delicate and only the tiniest bit dirty, so I'm going to carefully hand wash them and let them dry in the sun. I saw that on a few sites about hand washing delicate vintage fabrics. They all mention drying in the sun for whites, old school like. I cannot wait to see how they clean up!

Another amazing auction find was this amazing pin!



I have started a brooch collection, and this is my first sewing related brooch. I am so excited to wear this out! Not bragging or anything, but my mom has great taste. <3

Comments

Popular Posts