The P Word

No, not that one... I was referring to the word panty. I don't know why but I really dislike that word. It ranks up there with moist. Why, just why? O.o

I have tried making my own undies and they've come out decently, but they're not amazing. And I've had so much luck with my bras so I wanted the undies to be amazing, too. A girl can dream, huh? Haha. Anywho, I got an email from craftsy saying a lot of their classes were on sale for $20, so I went a lookin. I found 3 bra classes from a lady they call the 'fairy bra mother' Beverly Johnson, and she also had a panty class. While the bra classes intrigued me, I was very interested in the panty class. So I bought it and got to watching.

You have to know, I'm the kind of person who will fall asleep in the middle of anything. Loads of times we have been watching a crazy action movie and I'm dead asleep on the couch. I start nodding off at rock concerts. Not because I'm bored, I'm just that kind of person. But in this case it is a good thing. I was expecting this class to be kind of short but full of info, and I was pleasantly surprised to find myself falling asleep! This class was 2 hours long! She packs it to the max with fitting, alterations, finishing details, and how to fix common problems like the kind I usually have with elastic. This woman is amazing and the class was well worth $20. Even though I like the bras I have made, I would love to take her bra classes in the future just because I like her so much.

I cannot stress this enough, I highly highly recommend!!!

Comments

Popular Posts