Woah, It Has Begun!

So we are officially just over 2 weeks away from the closing date on our house and I must say that it is driving me nuts! I already packed my fabric up and I will begin packing some notions here soon, but I hate the waiting. I am a very impatient person. It feels like we had to hurry up to wait and I hate that. However, this past week I had the pleasure of making 5 custom pillows for a customer on Etsy, but my silly ass forgot to take photos!! I KNOW!! I'm just all frazzled about moving. I have a blue dress just sitting on my dummy, just waiting to be finished, but I can't bring myself to touch it and I'm not sure why. I think it was coming along nicely, and it would rock to be able to wear it to the closing. I kind of wanted to wear something nice so we can maybe get a picture. I cannot tell you how excited I am!! I already have a diagram of how I want my sewing room to look. This room will have 2 windows, so I am excited to be able to use more natural light. I just wish I had friends that sew so I could invite them over for a sew-fest. I HAVE NO FRIENDS THAT SEW. NONE. My only hope is that I will have a new neighbor that sews so I have someone to show when I match up a plaid or sew on a perfect zipper, not that either of those things happen a lot. haha. I also had a dream about teaching kids to sew, so maybe that's how I will get my 'friends.' O.o

Still excited about the house, though!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Comments

Popular Posts