Fall Sewing List

So the other day I was looking at a magazine and saw a really nice tailored blazer and thought to myself that I would really like to make a super tailored blazer to toss on over a t-shirt and jeans. It is going to be a bit of a challenge for me with the tailoring, but it seems like fun. But that made me think of some things that I want to hopefully make this fall/winter. So here is said list:

1. Tailored Blazer
I've always liked the look of a blazer over a t-shirt and jeans with some cute shoes. I have a couple that I've gotten from Goodwill or Modcloth, but I kind of want to replace things in my closet with 'me made' versions of my favorite items.

2. Really Nice Handbag
Made it already!!

3. Skorts
Much to my husband's dismay, I want to make some skorts. For some reason he doesn't like them, but I do. So there. :-P

4. More Panties and Bras
I am in the middle of making another Simplicity 8229 with a bra fabric trio from Sweet Cups Bra Supply and so far so good. Post to come soon!

5. Kimono
I have this kimono that I got from Goodwill and it's huge but super cute and it kind of works being so big because the waist ties and it pulls the look together. However, I want to start replacing things in my closet so I thought I would donate my kimono so someone else can use it. Plus, I got all this beautiful asian fabric from an estate sale and I think it would look lovely as a kimono.


So there is my list. I've already started on a couple of them and we'll see if I can complete the list by the end of the year.

Comments

Popular Posts