Spring Blouse

I hope to god that Phil the groundhog was correct in stating that winter is almost over. I mean, I loved the crazy amount of snow that we got up here, but I'm itching to plant something fierce!! I have to plot out my veggie garden and then I'm good to go! So in the hopes of an early spring, I made a blouse that I have made once before.



This top was quite comfy the first time around, so I wanted to make another one. On the first attempt, I used grey and black for the panels since I mainly use remnants and didn't have enough of one color fabric to make the whole top. This time, however, I had enough of a spring green fabric. I also wanted to add some lace since I have so much just lying around.






Boom!! If this top doesn't scream 'spring' than I don't know what does!

Comments

Popular Posts