Family Birthday Gathering Ideas

So my husband's aunt was over at the house a couple of days ago and mentioned a big family gathering to celebrate a bunch of close birthdays in June. My husband's birthday is on the 28th and they suggested we all go out on the 29th for dinner. Sounds good, but what will I wear? The gathering is not about me at all, but if I can **show off some of my work, then I will. I was thinking about making a nice top to go with the 1 pair of jeans that I own. I have this lovely sheer flowery material that I have been dying to use, so that might be the fabric du jour for the birthday bash. And I got this pattern a long time ago and have been wanting to make a nice flowy top for summer since it is already in the low 90s here. Bleh. At least my tomatoes look good!

**Whilst the Aunt-in-Law was over, she asked me if I would be interested in making a special Christmas project for my husband's mother. I am beyond excited to make this special item! I will most definitely be making a practice one first to make sure I don't mess up the finale. Updates are to come!

Comments

Popular Posts